Midnight Miracle Hour.
There will be some science teaching. At least as much as I can get a word in with, and to the best degree of my rudimentary knowledge.
Topics I hope to address:
- How Louis Pasteur didn’t disprove abiogenesis
- How science can’t prove a negative to begin with, nor is it the purpose
- The Miller-Urey experiments
- Quantum theory
- What the second law of thermodynamics says, and why it has nothing to do with evolution
- How complexity has nothing to do with how we identify something as created
Also, I may burst into a profanity-laden rant if any more of my questions are dodged.
- elizabite likes this
- do-over said: Your perseverance in this thing is absolutely fantastic and I love that you continue to do this. Kick ass.
- felistella likes this
- 3hoss likes this
- yoloswagmom likes this
- sparkgrrl658 likes this
- themisscook said: I love that you do this. LOVE IT.
- themisscook likes this
- nopantson likes this
- apricotica likes this
- yayaa likes this
- edgellace said: Your smarts make my idiot head turn.
- edgellace likes this
- kolchak posted this